Monday, June 23, 2008

farewells

So lately, I've been a complete bitch. I had these weird mood wings, like, really, I felt like smashing my head through brick walls or something. Things aren't going the way I had planned, I swear I feel like Ashley Albright. You know, that girl who kept having bad things happening to her, in that LiLo flick "Just My Luck" (yeah it bombed at the box office). Anything, ANYTHING, from the littlest things.

And yeah, I know it's that time of the month, but still, I had it every month and these moodswings are not usual--it's worse. I guess I've had those kind of moodswings, but BEFORE that particular time of the month, that's why it is called PMS, PRE.

So I told my friend/partner in crime Hafizh, whining like most of the time "God, I'm in such a bad mood..." "I have no idea why..." "This is crazy...blah blah blah"

And he said, "Maybe it's because it's near to the end of the school year."

And from right there I just started to think about what he had said. Like, really really think about it. I guess I've gotten attached to my friends, all of them. I'm just so comfortable with where I am, what I had, and no one can really guearantee I'll ever have such great friends like them again. And thunderous laughters on daily basis. No one.

And here I am, in front of my Dad's computer, writing this post, after I had countless scoops of ice cream as I swallow my sorrows down my throat (yeah I know I can be a real drama queen), 5 days away from my graduation day. My friends will go to public highschools, scattered around Jakarta. And they don't even have time to hang out for the last time, cause they're busy trying to got accepted to various schools (Thanks to those morrons who bought their National Exam grade. Thanks a lot guys, Indonesia will now have more crappy heads to rule the country with you getting the best seats on the so-called best qualified highschool in Jakarta).

I had great fun at Junior High. I really do. (Ok maybe not so much on 7th grade, but still)
I can't imagine graduation day.


I think I'm going to have more ice cream.



Until then,

Ty

No comments: